Educated at Kings, Guy’s and St Thomas’s Medical School I graduated in London 2004. Having got the travel bug out of me and I worked in NZ (often considered the centre of skin medicine) for a year, I returned to the UK to have a family and settle down in Yorkshire. I moved ‘down south’ when my children were little and joined Didcot Health Centre in 2014. My love has always been surgery and ‘back in the day’ wanted to do Head & Neck Surgery, but babies got the better of me! I love Dermatology and have a great enthusiasm for the speciality and, in particular surgery.
I also have close links with the Churchill, attending the monthly Dermatology meetings where challenging cases are discussed; they also offer a great email advice so if you need a second opinion there is always one at hand. I also work as a GP at Didcot with in and out-of-hour commitments, working for GP At Hand ‘skype consulting’ from home.
- Member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP)
- Member of the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Enhanced Certificate Disclosure and Barring Service
- Postgraduate Diploma of Clinical Dermatology
- Insured by the Medical Defence Union (MDU)
- Member of the Primary Care Dermatology Society (PCDS)
- Registered with ICO, Data Protection
- RCGP accreditation minor surgery
- Advanced Life Support Provider