You would need about 2 x 5gm tubes to fully the cover the front of the neck, as an example.
- Apply the cream one hour before your scheduled procedure.
- The numbing cream will last up to three hours.
- Wash your hands.
- Open tube (you may have to pierce a new tube with the point on the cap).
- Squeeze out a generous amount to cover area you want numbed.
- Cover the cream to increase the numbing effect. Use cling film secured with micropore tape at the edges for the best effect.
- Do not use gauze or plasters on cream as they will absorb the cream.
- The area begins to go numb after 15 minutes, reaches maximum effect after 1 – 2 hours and wears off after 3 hours.